Tuesday, January 29, 2008

There boots were made for walking


Today is rainy and really windy. When i took my dog for a walk this morning he ran back inside after a few minutes as if he was saying "fuck that."

I think he had the right idea.

I have to go to work though. In theory I could take the day off but it seems like a pretty silly feeling to succumb to, 'its cold and i'd like to cozy up and do nothing today.' i might trust the feeling more if i didn't have it almost everyday, even on nice days.
So I'm sitting on the bus going to work in the rain and writing this boring blog entry on my phone. The book I'm reading about building a popular site says that these personal entries are not a good theme for a successful site. After all, who would want to read entries like this all the time? Good thing this blog isn't popular;).

No comments: